OUR SAFETY BRIEFING FOR EACH VESSEL AND TRANSFER
- Emergency Muster Point is situated on the aft deck.
- Lifejackets must be worn at all times when outside the accommodation.
- In case of an incident always follow the instructions of the crew.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the vessel, check with the master if smoking is permitted on deck.
- When transferring to or from the vessel, always follow the instructions of the deckhand.
- When leaving the vessel, leave all luggage with our deckhand(s). You need 2 hands for yourself.
- If you see anything unusual please inform the crew promptly.
- Be aware for unexpected movements of the vessel.
- Remain seated at all time, ask the crew when you want to leave your seat.
Complimentary tea and coffee (weather permitting) are available on board.
Anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol will NOT be permitted on board.
During the winter season, when the seawater temperatures <10° celsius a transfer suit is provided and must be worn during the ship to ship transfer.
Download our safety instructions here: